Software Management from First Solution
…helping realise your desired business outcomes.
Fine tune your patch management policies to prevent cyber attacks and optimise system performance.
Keeping businesses safe requires constant vigilance, you need to keep all systems up to date with the latest patches or your business faces serious security risks. For businesses of all sizes, managing workstations and servers, and keeping software up to date can quickly become complex. Managed Software from First Solution streamlines patch management by giving you granular control over your patch management policies. With our patch management solution, you reduce the risk of cyber attacks and optimise system performance. Whether you want to automate the entire process or you want to manually approve or deny patches, we have you covered.
Gaining complete, centralised control.
- Single console: MSP RMM provides a complete patch management solution within a single, easy-to-use web console, helping to ensure you don’t need multiple tools to keep your third-party programs current.
- Automation: Auto-approve patches for specific programs based on severity levels (critical, major, or minor).
- Scheduling: Set patching windows so you can update software without disrupting employees during critical productive times.
- Customisable policies: Apply custom settings to individual devices as needed.
- Patch roll-back: Easily revoke Microsoft patches on single or multiple devices at a time to limit the impact of a bad patch.
Support More Software.
- Wide software support: Support most standard business software. Our RMM’s patch management system covers over 80 third party application families, including Apple, Google, Java, Adobe, zip tools, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, and more.
- Exchange and Office 365 support: Stay current with all updates for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft product, including Exchange and Office 365.
- Heightened security for vulnerable programs: Keep up to date with the latest security patches for commonly exploited products.
Never Miss an Update.
- Convenient approvals: Manually approve patches in batch across sites, networks, servers, and workstations.
- Disabled devices: Enable automatic pushes for any devices that might be disabled during a standard patch management window.
- Deep scans: Safeguard the networks you’re responsible for with deep vulnerability scans.
Major Vendors Supported.
- Critical Microsoft packages—including Office 365, Exchange, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, and Windows OS
- Adobe products
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple iTunes, Apple Quicktime
- Much more
At First Solution, we believe less is more. By consolidating and simplifying your business IT infrastructure and operations, we simultaneously reduce both complexity and risk. We achieve this simplification by auditing your entire IT estate, then architecting a highly secure and scalable cloud based solution powered by Cisco Meraki and the Microsoft Cloud. The agility provided by cloud based solutions allow your business to consume workloads as services, such as Email with the Microsoft Office 365 service. Our goal is to avoid manufacturer lock in and provide cost transparency (utilisation billing per user, per workload, per month). We manage the complete technology stack so that you can focus on delighting your customers.
We provide all of our services with a single monthly bill, whilst taking complete responsibility to manage the complexity of your IT estate. Our Managed Services include a 24/7/365 Network Operations Centre (NOC), a 24/7/365 Security Operations Centre (SOC) and a 24/7/365 Help Desk consistently closing over 70% of tickets on the first call with over 650 highly qualified people and mature operational processes. Our integrated Remote Monitoring and Management solution automatically tracks serial numbers, software, and infrastructure components using intelligent self-healing technology.
Ready to improve your IT operational maturity?
Get started with a free and comprehensive IT security health check and IT spending review. By simplifying your IT infrastructure we reduce complexity and free resources to focus on improving the customer experience.